Saturday, October 29, 2011

Museo Taurino

Museo Taurino doesn't have a damned thing to do with wrestling, but if anyone wants to see me more or less rehashing my Time Traveler role as a lunatic in this no budget DVD then feel free to do so. Ordering data at the producer's email at Jstollphotographer1@neo.rr.com

The film is based on one of my short stories from my old horror novel, Bullring, though there are drastic variations in the text.

Rod Steiger I am not.

How I got sucked into acting in this still boggles my mind.

In any case, the story of Museo Taurino involves a man driven and after the death of his bullfighter son in Spain and his wife;s suicide. Left alone and out of his head, he strikes out to kill those he blames who, aside from the bull, are responsible for his son's death.

One can find added info at http://www.myspace.com/museotaurino thought he company has not updated the page as often a sit should.

Museo Taurino, by the way, translates as Bullfighting Museum.

If it is of interest to you check it out.

If not, don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment